On Tuesday night Kyler and Raegyn were playing in Lulu's doggy bed. Raegyn went running for the bed to try to beat Kyler there. Well, you know Kyler wouldn't let that happen, so he tackeled her at she hit her face on the bottom of the bar stool. It immediately swelled up and went black and blue. To top it off early Wednesday morning she had a fever of 104. The doctor wanted to see her, but they couldn't find anything wrong with her and they made me pin her down so the could push around her eyes to make sure she didn't brake anything. She is okay, but she will be sore for a while.
These pictures don't do it justice. The bridge of her nose stuck out further then her forehead.

This is Friday morning and the bruising and swelling is starting to go down to her eyes.
Raegyn is still smiling through the pain. My poor little girl!
5 comments:
OUCH!!! Poor girl!!!
That is so sad! I guess the good thing is you didn't have to take her to the ER... Her hair is getting longer and she looks older. Thanks for finally posting!
That age is so hard it seems like they get hurt everyday. I love seeing the new post.
Poor Raegyn. That looks very sore.
Hey Em!
This probably isn't the best way to contact you, but I wanted to let you know that Dick Smith passed away last night. I'm hoping that someone will call and let you know, but if not, hopefully you'll get this. You can give me a call or call my mom at the bank if you want details.
I'm really sorry to tell you like this.
Love,
Shelly
Post a Comment