I know that it has been a while since I posted, but my life has been crazy. Chad and I had a nice weekend together at Jackson Hole with our friends. We had so much fun shopping, river rafting and hanging out with our friends. Thanks Darcie for watching our kids. The day we came back we had to take Raegyn to Primary Children's ER because the bump on her forehead from when she hit the bar stool wasn't going away and it stuck out further then her forehead. The doctor told me to take her to a plastic surgeon. The next day it got worse so I had to take her back and a plastic surgeon had to cut it open to drain all of the fluid. It was really gross, but it looks a lot better. Two days later I had surgery to burn out the endometriosis I had and I feel so much better. Last weekend we went to Flaming Gorge with Chad's parents and Alicia's family. We always have fun up there playing games and just relaxing. It is always so nice to just get away. Thanks Dave and Vicky for always making it so much fun. It's always a family favorite.
Chad jumping from our bed to Steve's, just to prove he could do it. When Chad and Steve get together they act like they're 12 years old, but it can be really entertaining.
Chad and I in front of the cabin we stayed at just outside of Jackson hole.
Raegyn's head is looking so much better.
Kyler wouldn't take this hat off. He thought he looked pretty cool.
Kyler and Raegyn are ready for church. I think this is the first picture I have with them together. So cute!!
Kyler fishing at Flaming Gorge. He looks like a pro.
Carsten caught a fish!!!

Raegyn and Kyler love it when Daddy throws them high in the air, but it really scares me sometimes.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, sorry to hear about Raegyn and your surgery. I'm glad you both are doing better.
I am totally giving you guys a big hip, hip hooray for posting. We had a lot of fun at the cabin.
WOW!! Something new to read and look at all you have been up to. Raegyn's head looks so much better. And I am glad to hear that you are doing good, also.
I LOVE Kyler's hat, it's so him!!!
Hi Em! It's Christie. How the heck are you? Your blog is so much fun and your kids are so adorable. I know the last time I saw you was at Jenny Brough's bridal shower, but I'm grateful to see that you are still doing well. I think you were pregnant with your daughter then. I may be wrong. Sorry, if I am. But you all look happy and healthy, that's great. I found your blog through Raquel's. Sorry, I just wanted to stop in and say "HELLO." Take care and hope to see you again.
I tagged you, so come on over to check it out.
Post a Comment