Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Over Labor Day weekend we went to Flaming Gorge with Chad's Family. We all had so much fun boating, playing in the sand, playing games and playing on Grandma's and Grandpa's toys. There is always something to do, but it's also nice to just RELAX! Kyler and Raegyn always have fun with their cousins, but who wouldn't love all of the constant attention they get from them. Kennedy and Shelby went wakeboarding for the first time. They did so good and it was really fun to see them go.
Way to go Shelby!
Cody and Ryan tried to make a hot tub, but the kids to over it. This was Kyler's favorite place to play.
Sadly, this is the only picture we took off Raegyn all weekend. I know, I'm a terrible mom.
Here's Kyler reacting to a question we asked him. What a little angel. I've got to get him to quit spitting, but I don't know how. I'm up for suggestions.
Thank you Dave and Vicky for everything! We had a blast.


1 comment:

Darcie said...

Emily,

We had so much FUN!!! I have four or five pictures of Raegyn at thhe lake I will send them to you:)