Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tag - 8 Things....

8 Things I'm Passionate About

1. Chad
2. Kyler
3. Raegyn
4. Football
5. Basketball
6. Soccer
7. Family
8. Friends

8 Books I've Read and Enjoyed

1. I'm not going to bother numbering 1 through eight because I hate reading.

8 Words/Phrases I say often

1. Be nice
2. Stop hitting
3. Cute boy
4. Pretty girl
5. I love you
6. No
7. Don't do that
8. You're driving me crazy

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (In No Particular Order)

1. See my kids get married in the temple.
2. Enjoy grandkids
3. See my kids succeed through school and life.
4. Become more educated about the church.
5. Travel the world with my husband.
6. Stop stressing out over everything.
7. Send my kids on a mission
8. Stop working

8 Things I've Learned This Past Year

1. Kyler thinks it's funny when I try to punish him.
2. Life is only as stressful as I make it.
3. Kyler doesn't take no for an answer.
4. Chad will never stop teasing.
5. Reagyn believes she has no boundaries.
6. Raegyn isn't as innocent as she looks.
7. Family will always be there for me.
8. My kids will act out at the most incovenient times.

8 Places I Want To See

1. Hawaii
2. Fiji
3. Italy
4. Australia
5. France
6. Greece
7. Canary Islands
8. New York

8 Things I Currently Want/Need

1. Maid
2. Patience
3. More sleep
4. Go on a cruise
5. More time in a day
6. More time off of work
7. Quit working
8. To be more into exercising

8 People I Want To Tag

1. Raguel
2. Brandi
3. Jenni
4. Angi
5. Amber Lee
6. Shelly
7. Tanya
8. BreeAnn

4 comments:

daveandvicky said...

Chad is very good at teasing. I think Raegyn and Kyler will probably be good teasers, too. Sorry Em, I think it's inherited from their grandpa.

Hiller Family said...

Isn't that truth kids pick the worst time to throw fits or have brake downs. Thanks for doing the tag, I enjoyed seeing your answers.

Darcie said...

That was FUN to read!! I am glad that I am not the only one that doesn't read. You should the book that Alicia gave me, it is really good!:)

BreeAnn said...

Hi Emily. I like your background of your blog! Hope you are doing well!