We went to the zoo yesterday with Trent, Bonnie and Sage. Kyler and Raegyn had a lot of fun, but I think there favorite part was the train. Kyler felt that he was to big to be sitting in the stroller or holding our hands, so that made the trip a little more interesting. It's so much easier strapping him in the strolling. I guess he's not my baby anymore.
It looks like you had a lot of fun. As far as Kyler not wanting to stay in the stroller welcome to the club. Don't blink because they will be in school and you won't have babies anymore.
It looks like a lot of fun! We haven't been to the Zoo for a few years now! I totally agree with Alicia on the blinking part. It doesn't seem like very long ago that I had three kids sitting in a wagon walking around the zoo. Now we don't even have a wagon anymore. Wow how time flys! Enjoy while you can!
I am so glad that we have a way to connect again. I hope that a lot more of our old friends find out about blogging also. Maybe we all could get together sometime. But I must say, your kids are way cute.
Wait..What you live in Magna?? How come I haven't ran into you?? You know that's where I live, right? Okay here is my email we need to get to the bottom of this. LOL!
8 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. As far as Kyler not wanting to stay in the stroller welcome to the club. Don't blink because they will be in school and you won't have babies anymore.
It looks like a lot of fun! We haven't been to the Zoo for a few years now! I totally agree with Alicia on the blinking part. It doesn't seem like very long ago that I had three kids sitting in a wagon walking around the zoo. Now we don't even have a wagon anymore. Wow how time flys! Enjoy while you can!
Emily,
I just can't get over how cute your kids are!
-Brandi
I want to see some pic's of the new car!!!
Emily,
I am so glad that we have a way to connect again. I hope that a lot more of our old friends find out about blogging also. Maybe we all could get together sometime. But I must say, your kids are way cute.
Emily,
I was wondering if I could get your home address so that I can invite you to a baby shower that my mom is doing for me. Email me it, if you would.
Amberlee
EMILY!!! Hi!! Yeah you blog! I'm so excited!
Check out my blog at
http://jennieabernethys.blogspot.com Abbie is also linked.
Take Care
Jennie (Burnside) Abernethy
Wait..What you live in Magna?? How come I haven't ran into you?? You know that's where I live, right? Okay here is my email we need to get to the bottom of this. LOL!
Abernethy76@hotmail.com
Post a Comment