Darcie and Alicia both tagged me. Thanks a lot! Although I think can can handle this one.
1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people.
Sadly, I have n books around me because I hate to read. But I have abouth five Sudoku books on my night stand. I had to do some searching and the first one I found was on my kitchen table. It is Doctrines of Salvation Sermons and Writing of Joseph Fielding Smith. And the big sentence is:
I testify to you that he did come, and if the world wants to know it also, it can.
I tag Amberlee and Brandi.
Everyone else has already done this.
1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people.
Sadly, I have n books around me because I hate to read. But I have abouth five Sudoku books on my night stand. I had to do some searching and the first one I found was on my kitchen table. It is Doctrines of Salvation Sermons and Writing of Joseph Fielding Smith. And the big sentence is:
I testify to you that he did come, and if the world wants to know it also, it can.
I tag Amberlee and Brandi.
Everyone else has already done this.
2 comments:
Hey Emily-- I got your message about starting at the Department of Health on Monday. I was wondering if it was you. They have your name on the cubical. I actually sit just down the hall. Maybe 10 cubicals away. I am the budget/financial coordinator for the CASH program, so, we will be seeing a lot of each other. Yeah! I can't wait. Will have to catch a lunch after you get settled in. See you Monday!
Who are you the fashion police?
-Alicia-
Post a Comment