Emily! I am so glad that you found my blog! You have an adorable family. Do you mind if I add you to my friends and fam list on my blog? Do you remember Abbie Duersch and Jennie Burnside from our Electra Soccer Team? They both blog too, and we are trying to plan a little reunion. Let me know what you think and if you know how to get in touch with any of ther other girls! I hope you and your family are well! I am so happy we can keep in touch through blogging now. Love, Branid
3 comments:
I don't think that one worked. But I think that Raegyn worked. I think that she looks you. Sorry to say Kyler looks like Chad.
Emily! I am so glad that you found my blog! You have an adorable family. Do you mind if I add you to my friends and fam list on my blog? Do you remember Abbie Duersch and Jennie Burnside from our Electra Soccer Team? They both blog too, and we are trying to plan a little reunion. Let me know what you think and if you know how to get in touch with any of ther other girls! I hope you and your family are well! I am so happy we can keep in touch through blogging now.
Love,
Branid
Seriously anyone who knew Chad when he was little would debate the results. But I totally agree with Raegyn, I think she does look like you.
Post a Comment