Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chad sold all of his flyfishing gear so he could buy a dry suit. He's going wakeboarding as soon as possible. I think he's crazy, but whatever makes him happy.


Kyler had his tonsils and adnoids removed and both tubes replaced in his ears on Monday. He has had a rough week, but I think he is starting to feel a little better.





Raegyn loves to play with her daddy and for some odd reason she always has her tongue sticking out. Crazy kid!

7 comments:

Darcie said...

I love all the new pic's. Chad looks HOT in his dry suit.. I everything went well with Kyler's surgery and I hope he feels better soon. I love that Raegyn always has her tongue out, it's way cute!!

chase said...

Chad looks like a fool! Dry suit for fly fishing gear, I don't know if that was a good trade or not.

Hopefully everything is going well with you guys

Davis' said...

Chase Is just jealous He will be studying and I will be wakeboarding.

Raquel said...

That's the truth!

Hiller Family said...

The kids look adorable! I love the pictures..

Davis' said...

The kids what about that good lookin brother chillin in his dry suit

Davis' said...

wow love you too