Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

A month or so ago my mom and I took Kyler and Raegyn to the zoo. My mom buys a family pass every year, so they go to the zoo a lot. It seemed like Kyler knew what animals were coming up next. He and Raegyn were so fun to watch. Of course, one of the favorite things to do is ride on the train.
Raegyn was so excited waiting for the train to go.

She was playing around making frowny faces for me. Silly kid.

Kyler at the playground. He was trying to hide from me so I couldn't take his picture. He's such a tease.

Kyler and Raegyn loved the penguins. It seemed like we were there for at least 20 minutes. But, Kyler's favorite things to look at are the snakes. I personally can't stand them.

I think this is the only picture I got of them together. They were just so excited that they wouldn't hold still for two seconds.


Kyler loved this gorilla and he had to have his picture taken with this.


Raegyn playing in the turtle shell.


This is the first thing that Kyler will do at the playground. He always has to climb to the middle of it.


And of course the slide is always a big hit



No comments: