Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Answer these 15 questions about yourself and write them on your blog.
list:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
joys: Chad, Kyler & Raegyn
fears: Losing a child/husband, being home alone at night and watching scary movies.
goals: Lose weight, learn to be more patient and try to read a book (we'll see if that ever happens).
obsessions: Spider Solitaire, The Office and Lost.
facts: I love to watch football, I love coke and summer is my favorite season.
I tag whoever wants to do this.

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Read a book, what is that? I think that you are crazy having summer as your favorite season. I think it is WAY TO HOT!! I like Spring not that we have really had one this year. It went from winter to summer way to fast at least for me. Thanks for the little inside about you.:)

Angi said...

Emily,
I'm so glad that you found me! How have you been? I can't believe that you live so close by and that we have never run into each other! You'll have to start joining Jennie and I at the Mom outings! It would be so much fun to catch up.
You're kids are so cute, we'll have to get them all together and let them play!
Angi

Darcie said...

Okay we want you to post something NEW, Please!!!:)