Monday, February 18, 2008

Caribbean Cruise

<
Chad and I went on cruise the being of February. We had so much fun! Our first stop was Grand Cayman. Here we swam with the sting rays. I was a little scared at first, but once I got use to them I had a lot of fun.
Next we went to Cozumel and went swimming at the beach. I ran into some people who were from Ohio and they were so excited to see me wearing my Ohio State shirt, or at least they were until I told them I was from Utah. What a disappointment I am!
Our next destination was Belize where we went cave tubing. We were in a huge cave for about half an hour floating down this beautiful river.


Our last port was Roatan. This was our favorite because of the cute monkeys we were able to hold.

4 comments:

Raquel said...

Yay for your blog! I love it! I'm so jealous of your cruise, it looks so pretty and warm. Now you're back to reality.

Raquel said...

Oh and thanks for representing OSU!

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like you had a great trip!

Darcie said...

It looks like you had alot of FUN!!